Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > 50 Secret HTML Commands :->

50 Secret HTML Commands :->

IcE

hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that have been hidden from the public for 5 years ?

Well Here There ARE enjoy

Leonard Blaisdell

In article <CjrYe.13530$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"IcE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that have
> been hidden from the public for 5 years ?
>
> Well Here There ARE enjoy

You're absolutely right. No reference. No fifty. No bull. Don't go any
further and you will be OK except with the problem of the wasted
bandwidth that I just contributed to.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=

IcE wrote:

> hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that
> have been hidden from the public for 5 years ?
>
> Well Here There ARE enjoy

Please don't post attachments to newsgroups other than the ones with
the word "binaries" in their name/path.

Could you list them in plain text?

I was unaware that there were any "HTML commands" at all, when
excluding the security holes left in Internet Explorer.

--
Kim Andr Aker
- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

SpaceGirl

IcE wrote:
> hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that
> have been hidden from the public for 5 years ?
>
> Well Here There ARE enjoy

HTML is a tag language. It has no commands, just tags. There aren't any
hidden tags; W3C is a group made of all the major players in the market
who form the specification of HTML. This is then published so that
people who make browsers can support it. If an HTML tag is no published
(hidden), then the browsers wouldn't support it as the manufacturers
wouldn't know it existed... meaning your post is bullshit, and the
attachement is more likely to be a virus than anything.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# this post (c) Miranda Thomas 2005
# explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers
# to duplicate this post.

Jonathan N. Little

SpaceGirl wrote:
> IcE wrote:
>
>> hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that
>> have been hidden from the public for 5 years ?
>>
>> Well Here There ARE enjoy
>>

> HTML is a tag language. It has no commands, just tags. There aren't any
> hidden tags; W3C is a group made of all the major players in the market
> who form the specification of HTML. This is then published so that
> people who make browsers can support it. If an HTML tag is no published
> (hidden), then the browsers wouldn't support it as the manufacturers
> wouldn't know it existed... meaning your post is bullshit, and the
> attachement is more likely to be a virus than anything.

No the attachment is just the HTML formatted version of the message,
harmless and lame.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Els

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> SpaceGirl wrote:
>> IcE wrote:
>>
>>> hello would you be interested in knowin 50 secret html commands that
>>> have been hidden from the public for 5 years ?
>>>
>>> Well Here There ARE enjoy
>>>

>> HTML is a tag language. It has no commands, just tags. There aren't any
>> hidden tags; W3C is a group made of all the major players in the market
>> who form the specification of HTML. This is then published so that
>> people who make browsers can support it. If an HTML tag is no published
>> (hidden), then the browsers wouldn't support it as the manufacturers
>> wouldn't know it existed... meaning your post is bullshit, and the
>> attachement is more likely to be a virus than anything.
>>

> No the attachment is just the HTML formatted version of the message,
> harmless and lame.

I saw more than that. There was a multipart/alternative message,
consisting of a text/plain and a text/html version, then there was the
raw message, and an attachment, called New Wordpad Document.html,
which was entirely empty here, but maybe it did contain a virus or
something before it got to my machine.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Alan J. Flavell

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> No the attachment is just the HTML formatted version of the message,

Even if that was the case, (my software is configured to ignore news
postings with attachments, so this is merely a general remark, not
specific to the item in question), one would be well advised to strap
on the body armour before exposing oneself to untrusted so-called
text/html.

> harmless and lame.

I'll go along with "lame"; but such content can conceal all kinds of
unpleasantness, if one is not well-defended against in-lined external
resources, active content, and what not.

Jonathan N. Little

Els wrote:

> Jonathan N. Little wrote:
>

>>SpaceGirl wrote:

>>>HTML is a tag language. It has no commands, just tags. There aren't any
>>>hidden tags; W3C is a group made of all the major players in the market
>>>who form the specification of HTML. This is then published so that
>>>people who make browsers can support it. If an HTML tag is no published
>>>(hidden), then the browsers wouldn't support it as the manufacturers
>>>wouldn't know it existed... meaning your post is bullshit, and the
>>>attachement is more likely to be a virus than anything.
>>>

>>No the attachment is just the HTML formatted version of the message,
>>harmless and lame.

> I saw more than that. There was a multipart/alternative message,
> consisting of a text/plain and a text/html version, then there was the
> raw message, and an attachment, called New Wordpad Document.html,
> which was entirely empty here, but maybe it did contain a virus or
> something before it got to my machine.

Nope, if you look at the source your will see MS generated munged HTML

<code>
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#3e0203 size=3D2>
<P>hello</FONT><FONT color=3D#4a022c size=3D2> </FONT><FONT =
color=3D#3e0203=20 ....
</code>

It's his multi-colored message 'hello ...'

That is all.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Els wrote:
>
>> Jonathan N. Little wrote:

>>>No the attachment is just the HTML formatted version of the message,
>>>harmless and lame.

>> I saw more than that. There was a multipart/alternative message,
>> consisting of a text/plain and a text/html version, then there was the
>> raw message, and an attachment, called New Wordpad Document.html,
>> which was entirely empty here, but maybe it did contain a virus or
>> something before it got to my machine.
>>

> Nope, if you look at the source your will see MS generated munged HTML
>
> <code>
> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
> charset=3Diso-8859-1">
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT color=3D#3e0203 size=3D2>
> <P>hello</FONT><FONT color=3D#4a022c size=3D2> </FONT><FONT =
> color=3D#3e0203=20 ....
> </code>
>
> It's his multi-colored message 'hello ...'
>
> That is all.

You're saying I see things that aren't there? <g>
Here's a screenshot for you
http://here.locusmeus.com/temp/attachment.png

In the top panel, you can see that there is an attachment, by the
yellow sticky note in the icon.
In the right panel you can see both the raw message, the html message,
/and/ the attachment.
In the left panel, you can see the last bits of the HTML coloured
message, followed by the attachment.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Jonathan N. Little

Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> I'll go along with "lame"; but such content can conceal all kinds of
> unpleasantness, if one is not well-defended against in-lined external
> resources, active content, and what not.

In this can no, just really, really bad HTML!

Real crap! No external links....
--
Take care,

Jonathan

DOS commands in HTML ? PW HTML 12 06-25-2007 11:48 AM
OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you. Nanannannanana. Psychometrically Validated MCSE 13 02-22-2006 03:29 AM
I thought it was "impossible" to precisely dictate image position with html commands? Doc HTML 11 10-04-2004 05:40 PM
Need Help Differentiating Bad Commands From Incomplete Commands Tim Stanka Python 1 08-02-2004 02:08 AM
Re: man pages for C commands (GCC commands) Ben Pfaff C Programming 4 06-28-2003 06:21 PM

Advertisments