Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Atom-Newsfeed on Website (Atom->HTML)

Atom-Newsfeed on Website (Atom->HTML)

chlori

Hello

I would like to make a website that only displays a newsfeed
(Atom, not RSS) in plain text. Nothing else.

The idea is that people can read that site with a mobile
phone that doesn't have a newsreader installed and doesn't
support CSS-type handheld.

Any ideas?

--
chlori

dingbat@codesmiths.com

chlori wrote:

> I would like to make a website that only displays a newsfeed
> (Atom, not RSS) in plain text. Nothing else.

Server-side XSLT. You can probably download one ready made, so long as
you find enough server scripting to run it. Simple PHP would be enough.

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments