Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Please criticize my website.

Reply
Thread Tools

Please criticize my website.

 
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2005
> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> By the way, what do you think about this?
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
> I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>



Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!

--
dorayme

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Luigi Donatello Asero
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2005

"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >
> > By the way, what do you think about this?
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
> > I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>

>
>
> Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
> keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
> Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!



Why and what is bad?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(я итальянец но я живу в Швеции )
(我是 意大利人 , 但是 我 住 在 瑞典)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...er-italien.php





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jonathan N. Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2005
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>>From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>
>>>By the way, what do you think about this?
>>>https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
>>>I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>

>>
>>
>>Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
>>keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
>>Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!

>
>
>
> Why and what is bad?
>

Hint: Look up the CSS 'clear' property....

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Luigi Donatello Asero
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2005

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:E7z6f.311$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> > news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>>From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >>>
> >>>By the way, what do you think about this?
> >>>https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
> >>>I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>
> >>
> >>
> >>Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
> >>keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
> >>Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!

> >
> >
> >
> > Why and what is bad?
> >

> Hint: Look up the CSS 'clear' property....



http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...usermedium=all


--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(я итальянец но я живу в Швеции )
(我是 意大利人 , 但是 我 住 在 瑞典)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...er-italien.php



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jonathan N. Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2005
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:E7z6f.311$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>>
>>
>>>"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
>>>news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>>
>>>
>>>>>From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>>>
>>>>>By the way, what do you think about this?
>>>>>https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
>>>>>I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
>>>>keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
>>>>Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Why and what is bad?
>>>

>>
>>Hint: Look up the CSS 'clear' property....

>
>
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...usermedium=all
>
>


Didn't say your CSS was not valid, but the proper application of the
'clear' property could improve the situation. As a translator you must
know that you can string words together in a language that could be
grammatically without errors but NOT be a valid statement!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2005
> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>
>>> By the way, what do you think about this?
>>> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
>>> I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>

>>
>>
>> Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
>> keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
>> Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!

>
>
> Why and what is bad?


Ah Luigi, you are so cute, the way you try to weave your magic
spells. If I were to begin here after all that has been said to
you about design and website making you would be perfectly right
to think that I had a kangaroo loose in the top paddock, that
the lift did not go to the top floor, that there was a missing
bolt, that I was not the full quid, that the meat was not in the
sandwich...

--
dorayme

 
Reply With Quote
 
Luigi Donatello Asero
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2005

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:ZdD6f.323$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> > news:E7z6f.311$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>"dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> >>>news:BF80F67B.19581%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>>From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>By the way, what do you think about this?
> >>>>>https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/text.php
> >>>>>I am testing a layout with pictures within <div>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>Luigi, it is really really really bad! But have a nice day and
> >>>>keep on exercising the most important thing in the world. No, no
> >>>>Luigi! Not that! I mean freedom!
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Why and what is bad?
> >>>
> >>
> >>Hint: Look up the CSS 'clear' property....

> >
> >
> >
> >

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/v...usermedium=all
> >
> >

>
> Didn't say your CSS was not valid, but the proper application of the
> 'clear' property could improve the situation. As a translator you must
> know that you can string words together in a language that could be
> grammatically without errors but NOT be a valid statement!
>
> --
> Take care,
>
> Jonathan



It depends on what you want to translate.
Or would you rather change the original text to get a text in the target
language which is the one which you wanted to?
So which situation did you want to improve and why and how?


--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(я итальянец но я живу в Швеции )
(我是 意大利人 , 但是 我 住 在 瑞典)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php





 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Please criticize my website Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 4 10-02-2005 01:32 AM
Re: Please criticize my website. Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 25 09-28-2005 08:17 AM
Re: Please criticize my website. Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 72 09-26-2005 12:29 AM
Re: Please criticize my website. Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 0 09-24-2005 01:27 PM
Re:Please criticize my website. Luigi Donatello Asero HTML 8 09-21-2005 03:03 PM



Advertisments