Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > New Free Downloads

New Free Downloads

theone@winsoul.com

Hello everyone!
After few months of hard work, my site with free downloads is finally
up and running. I have tried to create a site that goes right to the
point and cuts through all of the software downloads. Having read this
group for quite a while, it looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable

people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone
can spare the time. The site is located at
http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads
Archive".

I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with
others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think?

Thanks in advance,
Tim, Webmaster of Free Download Archive
Download Free Software NOW: http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/

Travis Newbury

> I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with
> others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think?
> Tim, Webmaster of Free Download Archive

From your "upload your software" section:

"Awards
You have a wonderful opportunity to enhance your company’s image by
placing the Free Downloads Archive award on your website! You are free
to choose one of the below award graphics that suits your site design
best."

Below that text is the code to a 5 of 5 star banner or a 4 of 5 stars
banner... (Which ever suits your design best....)

Please....

--
-=tn=-

Wim Hekken ;-)

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> people here, so I'd love to get some feedback about my site if anyone
> can spare the time. The site is located at
> http://www.freedownloadsarchive.com/ and called "Free Downloads
> Archive".
>

> I think that website are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with
> others, so I'd be grateful if you could tell me what you think?

IT SUCKS!

****!!! YOU'VE INFECTED ME WITH CAPSLOCK VIRUS!!!
--
WIM HEKKEN