Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Performance and Scalability of JSP and ASP

Performance and Scalability of JSP and ASP

tharma

I was wondering if some one provides some information about scalability
and performance of ASP vs JSP.

Scalability of JSP vs. ASP (which one is better?)

Performance of JSP vs. ASP (which has better performance?)

I have been looking for graphs, and charts that compare JSP vs. ASP
(scalability and performance) but I couldn't find any. If anyone knows
any link which has scalability of performance graph of ASP vs. JSP,
please let me know.