Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Useful function perhaps...

Useful function perhaps...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

> >>Hmmm. A cool cell it's.

> > It's what it's, but a "cooler" is a cell of a different kind.

> What kind is it?
> 2.70m x 10m x 15m?

No. (What kinda cell is 10m x 15m?) I meant a *prison* cell or jail.

--
Neredbojias

Edwin van der Vaart

Neredbojias wrote:
> With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

>>>It's what it's, but a "cooler" is a cell of a different kind.

>>What kind is it?
>>2.70m x 10m x 15m?

> No. (What kinda cell is 10m x 15m?) I meant a *prison* cell or jail.

A 10 meters width and 15 meters deep cool cell.
--
Edwin van der Vaart
http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Persoonlijke website