Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Problems with validation

Re: Problems with validation

Luigi Donatello Asero

Here is the message

"got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve
<https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php>:

500 EOF when chunk header expected

If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you may
also want to check that your domain records are correct, or ask your hosting
company to do so."

I got it at:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...unterricht.php

--
Watakushi wa
Luigi Donatello desu

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Luigi Donatello Asero" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:LHZRe.145504$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Here is the message
>
> "got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve
> <https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php>:
>
> 500 EOF when chunk header expected
>
> If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you

may
> also want to check that your domain records are correct, or ask your

hosting
> company to do so."
>
> I got it at:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...unterricht.php

Sorry, it seems as I sometimes get one message and sometimes another.
So , the following is the message which showed problems:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...doctype=Inline