Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problems with validation

Problems with validation

Luigi Donatello Asero

I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
think that the
strange result I get depends on that.
--
Watakushi wa
Luigi Donatello desu

Jedi Fans

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
> Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
> think that the
> strange result I get depends on that.

Is it because you use https perhaps?

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Jedi Fans" <"news[at]jedifans[-=dot=-]com"> skrev i meddelandet
news:43159efd$0$18649$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
> > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
> > think that the
> > strange result I get depends on that.

> Is it because you use https perhaps?

No, because it works with other pages, for example
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Fvalkommen.php

--
Watakushi wa
Luigi Donatello desu
(sono un italiano che vive in Svezia)
(я ятальянец но я живу в Швеции )
( 我是 意大利人 , 但是 我 主 在 瑞典)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv...-i-italien.php

Benjamin Niemann

Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
> Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
> think that the
> strange result I get depends on that.

All I see is:
Error Line 240 column 73: there is no attribute "BGCOLOR".
which is not strange at all?

You should tell us *what* the unexpected answer is...

--
Benjamin Niemann
Email: pink at odahoda dot de

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

> I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
> Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
> think that the
> strange result I get depends on that.

The only thing I get is 'bgcolor is invalid'.

--
Neredbojias

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Benjamin Niemann" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:df4er4$f39$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
>
> > I get an unexpected answer while trying validating this page.
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de...unterricht.php
> > Note that the table on this page has not been updated yet but I do not
> > think that the
> > strange result I get depends on that.

> All I see is:
> Error Line 240 column 73: there is no attribute "BGCOLOR".
> which is not strange at all?
>
> You should tell us *what* the unexpected answer is...

The problem has been solved.
I got another message before.

--
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it.../goeteborg.php