Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to do navigation bar e viewing fram with the same scrolling bar?

how to do navigation bar e viewing fram with the same scrolling bar?

Eswa

I have a problem because I don't know to do a page made of a table or
more frame in which I use a frame/or cell for navigation and another
frame/or cell to views the content of another html page, in which the
scroll is in common, while in normal frame each frame have a scroll. How
to do?

Excuse for my english.
Thnak You!

Cokin P series too Small for 16mm Full Fram DSLR Erasmo Acosta Digital Photography 11 01-15-2007 01:31 AM
Navigation bar (address bar) has stopped working Miara Transportation Information Firefox 4 04-26-2006 06:50 PM
re fram validation adrian suri HTML 7 09-01-2005 02:51 PM
Fram onresize event, FireFox Søren M. Olesen Javascript 0 12-07-2004 06:01 AM

Advertisments