Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > want to know who invented html?

want to know who invented html?

Nicole

want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

Morgan

Nicole wrote:
> want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
priests that God made the world!

Ed Jay

"Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nicole wrote:
>> want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

>Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
>priests that God made the world!

I thought that Al Gore invented it.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Toby Inkster

Ed Jay wrote:
> Morgan wrote:
>> Nicole wrote:
>>> want to know who invented html?

>> Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
>> priests that God made the world!

> I thought that Al Gore invented it.

Al Gore invented the world?!

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Hywel Jenkins

Ed Jay wrote:
> "Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Nicole wrote:
>>
>>>want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

>>Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
>>priests that God made the world!

> I thought that Al Gore invented it.

Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

--
Hywel
http://kibo.org.uk/

Ed Jay

Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ed Jay wrote:

>>>Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
>>>priests that God made the world!

>> I thought that Al Gore invented it.

>Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he never
said he did, and he didn't.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Blinky the Shark

Ed Jay wrote:
> Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

> The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he
> never said he did, and he didn't.

He has, however, just resurfaced in this form:

"Al Gore never said he invented the Internet. But the new San
Francisco-based cable TV network he's heading promises to transform
television by plugging it into the Internet.

"Current, the name of Gore's enterprise, hopes to do that by airing a
shuffle of short news features, some produced by the network but many
submitted online by viewers. Current will also air segments every half
hour showing TV viewers what Google searchers are tapping into at that
moment -- everything from current events to tourist destinations. It's
all directed at a generation that thinks nothing of plugging into more
than one media outlet at once."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGM6C3CB31.DTL

Coincidentally, a buddy just told me about this this morning; he seems
to quite like the channel.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

the idiot

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Ed Jay wrote:
> > Hywel Jenkins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

> > The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he
> > never said he did, and he didn't.

> He has, however, just resurfaced in this form:
>
> "Al Gore never said he invented the Internet. But the new San
> Francisco-based cable TV network he's heading promises to transform
> television by plugging it into the Internet.
>
> "Current, the name of Gore's enterprise, hopes to do that by airing a
> shuffle of short news features, some produced by the network but many
> submitted online by viewers. Current will also air segments every half
> hour showing TV viewers what Google searchers are tapping into at that
> moment -- everything from current events to tourist destinations. It's
> all directed at a generation that thinks nothing of plugging into more
> than one media outlet at once."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGM6C3CB31.DTL

> Coincidentally, a buddy just told me about this this morning; he seems
> to quite like the channel.

so what is it, just flashes of websites images words etc straight into the
bonce without having to evaluate. concentration levels down to 3 seconds?
will they be doing a section on 'conversations in the pub'?

OT: I invented the InterNeil PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 102 01-11-2006 01:51 PM
yankees invented the internet now they want to destroy it.... news.xtra.co.nz NZ Computing 10 12-05-2005 12:48 AM
Who Invented the Digital Camera Larry R Harrison Jr Digital Photography 71 08-10-2004 10:38 AM
Who invented Jemmy? Phlip Java 5 08-04-2004 03:31 PM
FYI "Man Who Invented Ctrl+Alt+Delete Combination Retires" Boomer Computer Support 21 01-30-2004 01:08 AM

Advertisments