Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Include font with website

Include font with website

Carl Gilbert

Hi

I am using a font on a website that isn't that standard. Is there anyway in
which I can get the font to work on the site without the user doing anything
such as install the font on their machine?

Regards, Carl

Ed Jay

"Carl Gilbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using a font on a website that isn't that standard. Is there anyway in
>which I can get the font to work on the site without the user doing anything
>such as install the font on their machine?
>
>Regards, Carl

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...ng/default.htm

Suggest you read the thread "ensuring a font is used..." in this Newsgroup
on 8/27.

Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

Carl Gilbert

Cheers Ed

Interesting discussion going on there...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...