Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Creating an eBay style search form...

Re: Creating an eBay style search form...

Toby Inkster

http://tobyinkster.co.uk/

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Safalra

Toby Inkster wrote:
> Mark wrote:
> > The aspect that I am specifically talking about, is the "START NEW SEARCH"
> > test that is in the box by default, that disappears immediately you click
> > in the text box.

> http://tobyinkster.co.uk/

Erm...

Warning: Unknown modifier '/' in
/home/users/tai/public_html/vhosts/tobyinkster.co.uk/includes/google_hilite.php
on line 42

Warning: Unknown modifier '\' in
/home/users/tai/public_html/vhosts/tobyinkster.co.uk/includes/google_hilite.php
on line 37

--
Safalra (Stephen Morley)
http://www.safalra.com/hypertext/