Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > ot: multi-postings

ot: multi-postings

Edwin van der Vaart

To all,

Sorry for the multi-postings.
The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read form
the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> To all,
>
> Sorry for the multi-postings.
> The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read form
> the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works properly

Still server problems.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>
>> To all,
>>
>> Sorry for the multi-postings.
>> The newsservers of mine isp went nuts. Yesterday I could only read
>> form the ng's but I couldn't post. It seems that the server works
>> properly

> Still server problems.

hmmmmmmmmm.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Barbara de Zoete

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:27:28 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Still server problems.

> hmmmmmmmmm.

From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole. Stuff
gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.

Try sorting out your server problems in a more appropriate group, like alt.test
or nl.test or something.

Edwin van der Vaart

Barbara de Zoete wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:27:28 +0200, Edwin van der Vaart
> <e.vandervaart> wrote:
>
>>> Still server problems.

>> hmmmmmmmmm.

> From your headers: "Organization: Cyberspace can be like a black hole.
> Stuff gets sucked in, never seen again." Sounds a bit like my killfile.

Sorry, I'm gone.
--
Edwin van der Vaart