Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Thank-you for reading my message

Re: Thank-you for reading my message

solitaire

Chris Co wrote:
> http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk
>
> Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
> from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!
>
> This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is
>
> http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

WARNING!!! When I tried to forward this message to the relevant ISPs for action,
a warning came up from my firewall/security program about a worm.

Do _NOT_ attempt to access that site.

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, solitaire <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> WARNING!!! When I tried to forward this message to the relevant ISPs for action,
> a warning came up from my firewall/security program about a worm.

You mean that the "This site is 100% safe" didn't tip you off to that?

> Do _NOT_ attempt to access that site.

Wasn't planning to, but thanks anyway.

BTW: Generally when replying to spam, it is customary to
strip/invalidate the URLs, rather than giving them more free
advertising.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, solitaire quothed:

> Chris Co wrote:
> > http://www.assholefinder.com/go/p69-pmem?lfrom=uk
> >
> > Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
> > from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!
> >
> > This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is
> >
> > http://www.assholefinder.com/go/p69-pmem?lfrom=uk
> >

> WARNING!!! When I tried to forward this message to the relevant ISPs for action,
> a warning came up from my firewall/security program about a worm.
>
> Do _NOT_ attempt to access that site.

The whole damn internet has become a miasma of inimical, virtual-scopic
organisms but the bright side is that we have programs from McAfees and
Symantec, etc., to keep us snug as bugs in rugs.

--
Neredbojias