Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Circle bullet in Bullet Style

Circle bullet in Bullet Style

Toby Inkster

Al Camp wrote:

> .ul {
> display: inline;
> list-style-type: circle;
> margin:0;
> padding:0;
> }
> page code...
> <ul>
> <li>Some text</li>
> </ul>

LI { display: inline } ??

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

rf

Adrienne wrote:

> > Must have been those rum&cokes last night
> >

> Then you need a York Peppermint Patty:
> 4 oz fresh espresso
> 2 oz cold milk
> 1 tsp sweetened cocoa powder
> 1 tsp peppermint syrup
> 4 oz ice
>
> Put all in a blender and mix. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!

That looks exactly like something to which a hefty shot of Jamacan Rum
should be added. Or maybe Kaluah.

Cheers
Richard.

Jedi Fans

Toby Inkster wrote:
> LI { display: inline } ??

wouldnt show the bullet

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Adrienne quothed:

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "rf" <@invalid.com> writing in
> news:a4WGe.67337$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> .ul {

> > This will select an element that has an ID of "ul", not ul elements.

> _Class_ of ul, id would be #ul. Has it been a long day, rf? You don't
> usually make mistakes like that.

Perhaps he has an aversion to class. -Or he's just getting old.

--
Neredbojias

Al Camp

Thanks Richard,
I noticed that it was the text that suffered in jpg. I may just
"graphic" my logo, and use text for the "subtitle" text portion of my logo.
Thanks,
Al Camp

news:FkYGe.67425$(E-Mail Removed)...