Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML programmers wanted

HTML programmers wanted

Els

Neredbojias wrote:

> With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:
>
>>> Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
>>>

>> And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
>> fine festivities in IRAQ?

> The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

Define 'English' ;P

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
Sonhos vem. Sonhos văo. O resto é imperfeito.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

> Define 'English' ;P

Define English? Els Bells, it's a language! Of course the word
'English' has several meanings such as the English you put on a tennis
ball or a kind of service you can get at a massage parlor. Were I to
fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
even half-done.

--
Neredbojias

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

['English']
> Were I to
> fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
> even half-done.

As would the rest of us.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mark Parnell quothed:

> Previously in alt.html, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
> ['English']
> > Were I to
> > fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
> > even half-done.

> As would the rest of us.

He he, methinks I detect a double-entendre in the epistles.

--
Neredbojias

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:
>
> > > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
> > >

> > And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
> > fine festivities in IRAQ?

> The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

Hmmm. Yes. That's right.

--
Hywel

Kill the Crazy Frog