Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Disgusting

Disgusting

JDS

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:35:49 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:

> New Mexico has computers? Wow.

hah! you crakka me up

--
JDS | http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
| http://www.newtnotes.com

Animesh Kumar

cosmic foo wrote:

> "jlbdoc95" <albina@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Goes to show why people with those degrees are still not taken all that
>>seriously, when I hire someone who claims to have a web development

> degree,
>
>>I always take that with a grain of salt, more often than none you find

> that
>
>>the teachings are just that, FrontPage background with no regard for
>>Standards.
>>

> frontpage rules!

Yeah it rules garble-heads.

Blinky the Shark

Animesh Kumar wrote:

> cosmic foo wrote:

>> frontpage rules!

> Yeah it rules garble-heads.

Well, something has to.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Animesh Kumar

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Animesh Kumar wrote:
>

>>cosmic foo wrote:

>>>frontpage rules!

>>Yeah it rules garble-heads.

> Well, something has to.

I wish they moved from Frontpage to "My-Crow-Soft Word to HTML" export
filters --- if creating lots of trash with ease is what they
(garble-heads) care about

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, JDS quothed:

> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:35:49 -0700, Neredbojias wrote:
>
> > New Mexico has computers? Wow.

> hah! you crakka me up

My mother dropped me on my head when I was a kid and then threatened to
rename me "rf" when I wouldn't stop crying. I believe that's when my
sanity surrendered to the exigencies of the real world.

--
Neredbojias

rf

Neredbojias wrote:

> and then threatened to rename me "rf"

Watch it kiddo!

Cheers
Richard.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, "rf" <@invalid.com> quothed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>
> > and then threatened to rename me "rf"

> Watch it kiddo!
>
> Cheers
> Richard.

Now you have to admit you're a bit of a crab. I'm pulling Dorayme's
chain and you come on with your "outraged human being" shtick. Back
when I was a kid, teachers like you got the well-deserved "tack on the
chair" treatment.

--
Neredbojias

rf

Neredbojias wrote:

> > Watch it kiddo!
> >
> > Cheers
> > Richard.

> Now you have to admit you're a bit of a crab. I'm pulling Dorayme's
> chain and you come on with your "outraged human being" shtick.

Sorry, forgot to add the emoticon. Corrected.

Cheers
Richard.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, "rf" <@invalid.com> quothed:

> > Now you have to admit you're a bit of a crab. I'm pulling Dorayme's
> > chain and you come on with your "outraged human being" shtick.

> Sorry, forgot to add the emoticon. Corrected.
>
> Cheers
> Richard.

S'right, I'm usually thick-skinned (-although fore it's a bit
sensitive.) Just leave the demoticon in the drawer.

--
Neredbojias