Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > A few questions on the site building process (and hats off to the pro's)

A few questions on the site building process (and hats off to the pro's)

mbstevens

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> mbstevens wrote:
>

>>Robert Frost-Bridges wrote:

>>>I have taken all your comments on board and we will definitely be a bit more
>>>forceful...

>>"What we do here today will echo through history!"
>> [ Crowe ]

>>"You talkin' to _me_?"
>> [ De Nero ]

>>"Go ahead, make my day."
>> [ Eastwood ]

> I dunno what's going on, here,

Stirring cheers for the op, who was about to get forceful.

> but I must add:
>
> "Did you say 'yoot'?" [Gwynn]

Ed Gwynn in Cousin Vinney, yes.

> "Anyway, it was a great copulation." [George]

That one I don't recognize. You've seen a movie I havn't ???

Blinky the Shark

mbstevens wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> "Did you say 'yoot'?" [Gwynn]

> Ed Gwynn in Cousin Vinney, yes.

Fred. "My Cousin Vinny".

>> "Anyway, it was a great copulation." [George]

> That one I don't recognize. You've seen a movie I havn't ???

Chief Dan George in "Little Big Man". Who also gave us:

"My new snake wife cooks dog very well....She also has a very soft skin.
The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which
makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her
'Doesn't Like Horses'. But, of course, she's lying."

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Robert Frost-Bridges

mbstevens wrote:

[...]

> Stirring cheers for the op, who was about to get forceful.

Well we laid it on the line that we would be a lot happier with a more
professional relationship from now on and rather than laughing and showing
us the door they've asked if we could attend a meeting next week to discuss
their requirements. Must have been all your rousing words.

[...]

regards,
--
Robert