Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is London in the USA?

Is London in the USA?

Awake

I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there
are senior English police officers giving interviews to the Goebbels like
"American" TV anchors who are busy repeating the big lie about some
fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda". Not a shred of evidence
of course, but constant repetition of the big lie.

What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
of people- as if thousands were killed here in America. Even more disturbing
though is the continued connections to the London bombings to legislation
to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even more power
to arrest, beat, torture and kill us. Even the CIA has representatives on TV
threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of torture even
though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance cameras
installed everywhere except in prisons.

And the media just keeps on driving the debate further to the right. It is as
if Roosevelt had suspended the Constitution because "the commies"
burned down the Reichstag.

With the decade of kidnapping and torture of thousands of Muslims around
the world by the CIA, with the thousands of surveillance cameras and the
tens of thousands murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, the problem only seems
to grow worse, yet the TV "news" media here in America spread more fear
and denounce any resistance as the work of "traitors".

The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the
bombings in London, England and not a word in opposition is to be heard,
just more fear mongering 24/7.

And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"
in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has; and while all these fake
tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing
victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile collisions.

We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
nearly every day.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

Barbara de Zoete

On 25 Jul 2005 18:44:23 -0000, Awake <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What blows my mind

Oh, how I wish

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings

Nor pick appropriate newsgroups, it seems.

--
Hywel

Kill the Crazy Frog
http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

Edwin van der Vaart

Hywel Jenkins wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings

> Nor pick appropriate newsgroups, it seems.

Unless he would like to drive in some expansive cars/auto's.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>
>>> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London
>>> bombings

>> Nor pick appropriate newsgroups, it seems.

> Unless he would like to drive in some expansive cars/auto's.

expensive :O)
--
Edwin van der Vaart

zerouali

I'm simply amazed that the original poster can actually work a computer if
the drivel posted is representative of the individuals IQ.

"Edwin van der Vaart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
>>
>>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>>> (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>> Nor pick appropriate newsgroups, it seems.

>> Unless he would like to drive in some expansive cars/auto's.

> expensive :O)
> --
> Edwin van der Vaart
> http://www.semi-conductor.nl/ Links to Semiconductors sites
> http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Under construction

PC Medic

> What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
> time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
> of people-

Perhaps if one of these 'piddling number of people' were a relative of yours
you would think differently.
The fact they were not American is as irrelevant as the rest of your post.
What makes our lives more valuable than another's!?

Now go away troll!

Proconsul

Please have your therapist adjust your medication - you are one sick puppy,
not to mention being semi-braindead.......

By the way, you appear to be in Australia - what's your main source of
paranoia about what is happening in the US or the UK?....

PC

On 7/25/05 11:44 AM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
"Awake" wrote:

> [...]
> victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile collisions.
>
> We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
> police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
> first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
> this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
> nearly every day.
>

> - - - - - -
> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

Cowgum

PC Medic wrote:
>>What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
>>time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
>>of people-

> Perhaps if one of these 'piddling number of people' were a relative of yours
> you would think differently.
> The fact they were not American is as irrelevant as the rest of your post.
> What makes our lives more valuable than another's!?
>
> Now go away troll!

It's too bad he put it that way.. I know I really shouldn't bother
responding, but still..
I understand his point, you can basicly gain votes in almost every
country or even win an election if you just use the word terrorism a
lot.. I read an article about this a while ago, it seemed the rate of
terrorist attacks was in the 70's much higher than now.. But yea, as
long as the media keep feeding them that will change..
Funny how the same system we use to communicate and discuss, or even
allows us to buy our daily lucky strike had a very signivicant role as
being the most propaganda generating, fear causing machine

To me personally the London attack, the worst consequence is not the
people who miss a member from their family (please don't get me wrong; I
know it's terrible for them) but the media riot thats coming from it..
The effect it will have on society.. If it's not just fear, there will
be hate.. I come from the netherlands myself, and I have friends around
in other places of the world; and everybody notices effects. Great..
that's exactly what your enemy wants, whoever it is..

wtf, I sound like a hippy..

Cowgum

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Awake quothed:

> With the decade of kidnapping and torture of thousands of Muslims around
> the world by the CIA

Yeah? What decade was that?

The rest of your spiel was just as irrational as that lie.

--
Neredbojias

CCIE Group Study Opportunity in London SysCo_Fan Cisco 0 12-11-2003 03:38 PM
MCSD Study Group in London maho MCSD 1 11-17-2003 03:27 PM
london job market Microsoft Certification 0 11-01-2003 01:17 PM
advice on jobs in London,UK qqqq Microsoft Certification 1 10-28-2003 07:12 PM
Re: exam centre in london Justin Dutoit MCSD 0 08-15-2003 02:52 AM

Advertisments