Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > css fixed position

css fixed position

ppcguy

looks like ie6 does not support the following

Edwin van der Vaart

ppcguy wrote:
> looks like ie6 does not support the following

Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Jedi Fans

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> ppcguy wrote:
>> looks like ie6 does not support the following

> Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

doubt it

Edwin van der Vaart

Jedi Fans wrote:
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>> ppcguy wrote:
>>
>>> looks like ie6 does not support the following

>> Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

> doubt it

Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky the Shark

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> Jedi Fans wrote:
>> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

>>> Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

>> doubt it

> Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
along as a rumor, not as fact.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>>Jedi Fans wrote:

>>>doubt it

>>Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

> I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
> along as a rumor, not as fact.

Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky the Shark

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

>>>Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

>> I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass
>> that along as a rumor, not as fact.

> Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug

Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
creep into my head, for some reason.

That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:

http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>>Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>>I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass
>>>that along as a rumor, not as fact.

>>Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug

> Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
> creep into my head, for some reason.
>
> That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
> http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

Getting sleepie?
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky the Shark

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

>>>Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug

>> Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
>> creep into my head, for some reason.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>> That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
>> http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

> Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

> Getting sleepie?

Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
for some reason"? Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking
a link.

--

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>>Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>>Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
>>>creep into my head, for some reason.

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>>>That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
>>>http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

>>Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

>>Getting sleepie?

> Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
> had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
> for some reason"?

Yes, you already wrote that.
> Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking a link.

Now I'm getting sleepie.
I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)
--
Edwin van der Vaart