Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I just love you guys....

I just love you guys....

Travis Newbury

Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

--
-=tn=-

dorayme

> From: Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

yeah? well, cop this: I am stone sober and also do...

dorayme

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Travis Newbury scraped:
> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

So how come you never send us flowers?

--
Dylan Parry

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:

> Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

--
Neredbojias

Travis Newbury

Neredbojias wrote:
>>Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

> You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.

(sigh...) right on both accounts....

--
-=tn=-