Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Problems with MSIE caching CSS

Problems with MSIE caching CSS

Jedi Fans

Neredbojias wrote:
> With neither quill nor qualm, Jedi Fans <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot==-]
> com"> quothed:
>
>> in addition to this: /folder/file.css means that it doesnt matter which
>> folder the document you are viewing is on, it will always go to the root
>> [aka the domain/subdomain] and work its way back up the directory
>> structure from there

> That was my point. The root of a "website" is not always the "main"
> website directory.

well in which case you navigate the folders to where you are, if you are
in control of your document structure then public_html on a linux
machine will be the root

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Jedi Fans <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot==-]
com"> quothed:

> > That was my point. The root of a "website" is not always the "main"
> > website directory.
> >

> well in which case you navigate the folders to where you are, if you are
> in control of your document structure then public_html on a linux
> machine will be the root

Okay. I was just suggesting that I had trouble with that on a non-linux
machine some time ago.

--
Neredbojias

Submit MSIE and CSS Geradeaus HTML 1 11-24-2005 07:44 AM
Submit button MSIE and CSS ben.brughmans@gmail.com HTML 0 11-17-2005 04:10 PM
Submit button MSIE and CSS ben.brughmans@gmail.com HTML 0 11-17-2005 04:10 PM
Submit button MSIE and CSS ben.brughmans@gmail.com HTML 0 11-17-2005 04:04 PM
Whining and bitching about MSIE 6 CSS bugs and CSS support =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?= HTML 0 07-09-2005 06:48 AM

Advertisments