Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CIA Bombs London

CIA Bombs London

Awake

As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.
The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by the media. The
political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".
Issues such as poverty and domestic spending priorities are pushed off the map.
Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves warned to shut up
and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).

And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh, there will be no
investigation of that by the media. All claims by the "security services" will be transmitted
unquestioned. No blame will befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately
go up. Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".

So while the blast is still topical and before things are pushed down the Orwellian memory
hole let us examine this supposed "claim of responsibility". Here in America there has never
been even the slightest attention paid to the details of any "claim of responsibility". All we
get is that "the CIA confirms".

In the Guardian on July 9, 2005 David Gallister reports that the claim was made on a Web site
registered by "Qalaah Qalaah in Abu Dhabi" and the site was hosted not in the mysterious
mountains of Pakistan, but "by a server in Houston, Texas".

Oh my.

Now we Americans reading this can see why we are never given details.

It gets worse actually because even this is not traceable to any webmaster. The claim is on
a "forum" where anyone can post. That means some kid could have posted this child like
claim of an organization called "the Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe".

Sounds like something from Batman.

Almost a year ago a man in San Francisco named Benjamin Vanderford faked his own
beheading and uploaded the video through file sharing programs. His "beheading" was
then reported as fact by the "American" media, in fact they seemed gleeful to have such
a gory incident to report.

The only thing different here is that we have real dead bodies, but there is no evidence
whatsoever to point to any "terror group".

However, we can do some theorizing. Let's look at that language of the claim that was
made at www.al-qal3ah.com . "The Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe",
oh my doesn't that sound evil! Kind of like the "axis of evil" and referring to unnamed people
as "evil doers" and "bad guys".

Who does that? Perhaps it is better to ask "who writes that for Dubya to say?"

Climate change? Debt forgiveness for Africa? World poverty? Peace in the Middle East?

Poof!

Replaced by the "War on Terror"!

Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?

They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

mark | r

yeah Blair will use it to push through ID Cards - which will have NO EFFECT
on terrorism what so ever - roumers have it that the cards will (at the last
count) cost £240 - this has risen from the original quoted price of £40 -
blair's said that £240 is not a lot of money - for him maybe, but i
certainly cant afford that - also you'll have to update them every X years
costing yet another £240 tho buy then i expect the price will have risen
again

and if you dont buy one you'll get fined £2000 for every day you dont have
one - i'd rarther go to prison than subject myself to yet enother TAX! i
hope us british stand up against such opression.

expect some of my future posts to be c/o HM Prison Services

Mark

"Awake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> [...]

> Poof!
>
> Replaced by the "War on Terror"!
>
> Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?
>
> They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.
>

> - - - - - -
> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
>

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other

windandwaves

mark | r wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Replaced by the "War on Terror"!
>>
>> Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?
>>
>> They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.
>>

>> - - - - - -
>> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
>> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
>> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
>> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
>> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
>> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
>> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
>>

>> -=-
>> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

>> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
>> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups
>> other than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit

I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
along the lines "for of the greater good"?

mark | r

"windandwaves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%LtAe.246$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
> >> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
> >> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
> >> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
> >> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
> >> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
> >>

> >> -=-
> >> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

> >> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
> >> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups
> >> other than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit
> >> www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org for abuse and hashcash info.

> I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
> people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
> along the lines "for of the greater good"?

politics has no social conciounce - just self interest and greed...
LOL - up the workers - LOL

mark

Vilco

Mi e' parso che mark | r abbia scritto:

Is this a quoting contest?
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Travis Newbury

Awake wrote:
> As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.

No you have it all wrong, it is not the CIA, it is the aliens from
planet 84. I have absolute proof of this that cannot be disputed!!!
To see this proof go to www.undisputablealienproof.net

Do it fast because they will probably shut the site down as soon as
they realize I have uncovered them!!!

mscir

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Awake wrote:
>
>>As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.

<snip>

Do you guys think this is true:

"Blair Rejects Call For Probe Into London Bombings"

http://www.rense.com/general66/probe.htm

Mike

Awake

On 11 Jul 2005, "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
==========^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Serial child molesters are a higher form of life than you "sir".

["Travis Newbury" slander snipped]

- - - - - -

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, "windandwaves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I wonder what it feels like to be responsible for the death of so many
>people. Do you think you can ever justify something like that to yourself
>along the lines "for of the greater good"?

They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it. CIA agents are not
"public servants", they are all wealthy and many become absolutely filthy rich
from what they steal. The book in my sig is excellent in detailing just this sort
of activity by the CIA in Australia and South East Asia. Kwitny was an outstanding
investigative reporter for -shockingly- the Wall Street Journal.

Edwin Wilson (CIA) had been murdering people around the world for money over
the course of many years and engaging in dope and weapons deals to the point
where he lived on a large estate in Virginia. There he openly entertained U.S.
Congressmen and Senators who never questioned where his enormous wealth
came from. Wilson never got into any trouble until it was discovered that he had
sold tons of plastic explosive to Moammar Qaddafi, some of which is believed to
have been used in the Berlin disco bombing that killed 22 U.S. servicemen.

The only reason Wilson got into any trouble for this is that there was an embargo
on Libya at the time he sold the plastic explosive, otherwise it just would have been
business as usual at "The Company". However, even more damning is the mostly
unreported revelation that Wilson did all these things with the approval of high ranking
CIA officials, all of whom went unprosecuted, and the percentage of the American
public today who know anything about this is in the single digits despite the voluminous
Federal court records.

Make some coffee and Google "Edwin Wilson CIA" without the quotes,
very interesting reading.

Awake wrote:
> They are able to do it because they are getting rich from it.

I am completely amazed you have missed the bigfoot connection in all of
this...

--
-=tn=-