Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Help with creating dynamic menus

Help with creating dynamic menus

Peter

Does anybody out there have a working link to info on how to build good
dynamic menus?

David Dorward

Peter wrote:

> Does anybody out there have a working link to info on how to build good
> dynamic menus?

dynamic
adj 1: characterized by action or forcefulness or force of
personality; "a dynamic market"; "a dynamic speaker";
"the dynamic president of the firm" [syn: dynamical]
[ant: undynamic]

So ...

a:hover {
background-color: sky-blue-pink;
/* Yes, you do need to replace
that with a real colour name
*/
}

.... and we have an action on the menu items. Did you mean something more
specific when you said "Dynamic"?

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Peter

By "Dynamic", I meant creating a menu that would appear when the mouse
hovers over a given link.

Travis Newbury

Peter wrote:
> By "Dynamic", I meant creating a menu that would appear when the mouse
> hovers over a given link.

google "dynamic menus css" for CSS examples
google "dynamic menus javascript" for javascript examples

--
-=tn=-

Robert Frost-Bridges

Peter wrote:

> By "Dynamic", I meant creating a menu that would appear when the mouse
> hovers over a given link.

http://www.positioniseverything.net/

regards,
--
Robert
http://brightonfixedodds.net

creating dynamic menus with submenus from sql paulakeijzers ASP .Net 1 11-08-2005 10:18 AM
Creating menus =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?= ASP .Net 5 01-29-2005 07:36 AM
Select menus above flyout menus? help? news.west.cox.net HTML 8 12-09-2004 12:54 PM
Creating menus at runtime Braga Java 4 06-20-2004 01:05 AM
help! dynamic menus erica Javascript 2 11-13-2003 11:19 PM

Advertisments