Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Steve Horrillo

On 3-Jul-2005, Els <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So, if you don't want to change your ways after so many people
> requested it in all 4 groups, you're welcome to my killfile, in which
> very few people reside. I'm not a regular plonker, but for you I will
> have to make an exception.

Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Steve Horrillo <(E-Mail Removed)>
said:

> Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
> helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
> Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

I can't remember whether I've helped you in the past, but it certainly
doesn't look like I'll be helping you in the future if that's your
attitude.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Steve Horrillo

On 4-Jul-2005, Mark Parnell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I can't remember whether I've helped you in the past, but it certainly
> doesn't look like I'll be helping you in the future if that's your
> attitude.

In general there's no need to ever ask a question. All of the same questions
have been answered many times over. They just need to be searched for.Your
posts HAVE helped me. Maybe not in direct answer to a question but you seen
to be level headed and not here just because you're bored, lonely or want
to stroke your ego. If you object to multi posting it gets my attention.

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Daniel R. Tobias

Steve Horrillo wrote:
> Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
> helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
> Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

And aren't *you* the one who's said, earlier in the same thread, that
this is a public newsgroup, not anybody's personal preserve? Why, then,
do you expect to run into only your friends?

--
== Dan ==

said:

> Your posts HAVE helped me.

Glad to hear it.

> If you object to multi posting it gets my attention.

Well, thank you. I'm flattered.

--

On 4-Jul-2005, "Daniel R. Tobias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> And aren't *you* the one who's said, earlier in the same thread, that
> this is a public newsgroup, not anybody's personal preserve? Why, then,
> do you expect to run into only your friends?

There's always going to be pricks and snobs wherever you go. I'm only
entertaining them because I'm on holiday. Tomorrow everything gets deleted.