Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Els

rf wrote:

> Els wrote:
>
>> I did get that, Mr RF <g>

> Yes. I just re-read the subthread and your meaning became clear,
> unfortunately *after* the event.

It's the happy hour's fault

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Steve Horrillo

On 4-Jul-2005, Mark Parnell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Anything beyond the isp's rules is just Usenet commando rants.

> No, it's commonly accepted Usenet conduct. You know, when in Rome etc.
> If you want your questions answered, then you should follow the
> conventions of the group you are asking them in.

I know you're here to help and not some lurker, so I hear your "when in
Rome," comment. Thank you.

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Blinky the Shark

Dylan Parry wrote:
> Using a pointed stick and pebbles, rf scraped:

>> And thank &diety;

> Have you lost much weight?

Nice catch. Might be worth noting in your dairy.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Steve Horrillo <(E-Mail Removed)>
said:

> I know you're here to help and not some lurker, so I hear your "when in
> Rome," comment. Thank you.

You're welcome. But ISTR it's also a rule of Usenet never to back down
when in a flame war.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Steve Horrillo

On 4-Jul-2005, John Bokma <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> But your Usenet client lets you probably click on those links I use
> Xnews which lets me pick my sig per newsgroup, hence I have a thematic
> sig.
>
> I am a Perl programmer, hence:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=perl%20programmer

Newsrover does that as well. It lets you set up as many identities as you
want. If some Usenet snob snubs you or kill files you, one can morph at
will.

Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

John Bokma

"Steve Horrillo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 4-Jul-2005, John Bokma <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> But your Usenet client lets you probably click on those links I use
>> Xnews which lets me pick my sig per newsgroup, hence I have a thematic
>> sig.
>>
>> I am a Perl programmer, hence:
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=perl%20programmer

> Newsrover does that as well. It lets you set up as many identities as you
> want. If some Usenet snob snubs you or kill files you, one can morph at
> will.

I can recommend discussing this further with Daniel Joseph Min

--
John Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
Experienced (web) developer: http://castleamber.com/