Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

rf

Els wrote:

> Same here. Raining all morning already.

It's allowed to now. The tennis is over.

Actually over here to day it was a bright sunny day, about 20%.

Cheers
Richard.

rf

"rf" <@invalid.com> wrote in message
news:%U5ye.13934$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Els wrote:

> Actually over here to day it was a bright sunny day, about 20%.

20 degrees, dammit.

Els

rf wrote:

> "rf" <@invalid.com> wrote in message
> news:%U5ye.13934$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Els wrote:

>> Actually over here to day it was a bright sunny day, about 20%.

> 20 degrees, dammit.

You probably also meant 'today' instead of 'to day'...

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

rf

Els wrote:
> rf wrote:
>
> > "rf" <@invalid.com> wrote in message
> > news:%U5ye.13934$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Els wrote:

> >> Actually over here to day it was a bright sunny day, about 20%.

> > 20 degrees, dammit.

> You probably also meant 'today' instead of 'to day'...

<groan/>. Thanks Els. And thank &diety; that this "day" is over and it's now
nighttime and well into the cocktail hour where typos are quite allowed.

Cheers
Richard.

Els

rf wrote:

> Els wrote:
>> rf wrote:
>>
>>> "rf" <@invalid.com> wrote in message
>>> news:%U5ye.13934$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> 20 degrees, dammit.

>> You probably also meant 'today' instead of 'to day'...

> <groan/>. Thanks Els.

<g>

> And thank &diety; that this "day" is over and it's now
> nighttime and well into the cocktail hour where typos are quite allowed.

Rum&coke?
/note to self: must buy some rum later

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, rf scraped:

> And thank &diety;

Have you lost much weight?

--
Dylan Parry
http://electricfreedom.org -- Where the Music Progressively Rocks

Els

Dylan Parry wrote:

> Using a pointed stick and pebbles, rf scraped:
>
>> And thank &diety;

> Have you lost much weight?

Missed that one!

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

rf

Els wrote:
> Dylan Parry wrote:
>
> > Using a pointed stick and pebbles, rf scraped:
> >
> >> And thank &diety;

> > Have you lost much weight?

Good catch

> Missed that one!

Mr Parry is referring to the fact that ones chosen omnipotent being is a
deity, not a diet-y.

As I said, cocktail hour.

Cheers
Richard.

Els

rf wrote:

> Els wrote:
>> Dylan Parry wrote:
>>
>>> Using a pointed stick and pebbles, rf scraped:

>>> Have you lost much weight?

> Good catch
>
>> Missed that one!

> Mr Parry is referring to the fact that ones chosen omnipotent being is a
> deity, not a diet-y.

I did get that, Mr RF <g>

> As I said, cocktail hour.

np

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

rf

Els wrote:

> I did get that, Mr RF <g>

Yes. I just re-read the subthread and your meaning became clear,
unfortunately *after* the event.

Cheers
Richard.