Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Little Q for all you experts...

Little Q for all you experts...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed

> >> You missed the trap. I suspected you were a bit of an arsehole and wante
> >> flush you out...

> > No, you missed the trap. I wanted to see how much of a potty-mouth you
> > were. But don't fret; some of the best sex I've ever had was on the
> > ol' crapper.
> >

> Don't misunderstand. My language was in the finest Australian tradition. It
> was simple enough. How else to describe a person who is foul brained about
> women? There are different avenues for help for you. One is to contact
> Russell Crowe (an Australian, by the way) and ask him to do an LA
> Confidential on you. It will be painful only in the short term. You will be
> a better man for it afterwards if you also reflect upon the reasons for the
> treatment.

Ha ha ha. Pretty funny, actually. Kudos.

But...

You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"? -Not in any
book I ever read, religious or otherwise. If women want the respect
they seem to need and crave from a man, they should just keep their
traps shut and do what comes naturally and everything would be A-OK
barring the occasional mishap relating to menstrual cyclicity or yeast
infections.

--
Neredbojias

rf

Neredbojias wrote:

> You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
> Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
> and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"? -Not in any
> book I ever read, religious or otherwise. If women want the respect
> they seem to need and crave from a man, they should just keep their
> traps shut and do what comes naturally and everything would be A-OK
> barring the occasional mishap relating to menstrual cyclicity or yeast
> infections.

Is this a joke or <shudder> are you seriously being a bloody arsehole?

<re-reads subthread>

Yes, I see, you really are a bloody chovenistic arsehole.

You belong over in 24hourssupport.whatever with all the other arseholes.

I now feel a bit soiled, having replied directly to you in a post up there
(in my newsreader) a bit earlier on. Rest assured this will not happen
again.

Cheers
Richard

dorayme

> From: Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
>> Don't misunderstand. My language was in the finest Australian tradition. It
>> was simple enough. How else to describe a person who is foul brained about
>> women? There are different avenues for help for you. One is to contact
>> Russell Crowe (an Australian, by the way) and ask him to do an LA
>> Confidential on you. It will be painful only in the short term. You will be
>> a better man for it afterwards if you also reflect upon the reasons for the
>> treatment.

> Ha ha ha. Pretty funny, actually. Kudos.
>
> But...

And then you go on to show you don't in the least understand...

> You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
> Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
> and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"?
> ... (and more better-left-unquoted rubbish)

You are not very good at reasoning about these matters. Barring a Soviet or
Chinese style re-education camp, I honestly recommend a meeting with our
Russell - if he asks you whether you want to dance with a man, just say yes.

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed

> And then you go on to show you don't in the least understand...
>
> > You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
> > Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
> > and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"?
> > ... (and more better-left-unquoted rubbish)

> You are not very good at reasoning about these matters. Barring a Soviet or
> Chinese style re-education camp, I honestly recommend a meeting with our
> Russell - if he asks you whether you want to dance with a man, just say yes.
>
> dorayme

Okay, I relent. Hope you honestly didn't think I really believed that
rubbish, it's just my way of being luteal. Your reply was gentile and
tempered so I apologize if I inadvertantly happened to offend any of the
lesser sex out there.

Who's Russell? -Jane Russell? She's a little old for me; I like
'em young 'n tender.

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, "rf" <@invalid.com> quothed

> > You know what gets me? Women are always yakking about "their rights".
> > Now why do women think they have rights? Did God stand on a mountain
> > and yodel down in a thunderous voice "Women have rights!"? -Not in any
> > book I ever read, religious or otherwise. If women want the respect
> > they seem to need and crave from a man, they should just keep their
> > traps shut and do what comes naturally and everything would be A-OK
> > barring the occasional mishap relating to menstrual cyclicity or yeast
> > infections.

> Is this a joke or <shudder> are you seriously being a bloody arsehole?

Oh, like you're always the epitome of civility.

> <re-reads subthread>
>
> Yes, I see, you really are a bloody chovenistic arsehole.

Ya spelled "chauvenistic" wrong. Don't they have any dictionaries down
there in roo land?

> You belong over in 24hourssupport.whatever with all the other arseholes.

Hey, if somebody was willing to support me 24/7, I'd take it. Then I
could be online all the time and aggravate you at my leisure.

What did you do, **** in your pants?

> ...having replied directly to you in a post up there
> (in my newsreader) a bit earlier on. Rest assured this will not happen
> again.

Oh, I see. -A slur and a denial. Typical of you Aussies: when you
can't handle something, you deny its existence.

> Cheers
> Richard

Cheers.

--