Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > color in hexadecimal

color in hexadecimal

Adam Jacobs

I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
Thank you.

Thomas Jespersen

Adam Jacobs wrote:
> I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
> Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> Thank you.

Google found me this page:

http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/colorpicker.htm

I also believe you can find desktop applications that can do the same
just search for "color picker" in google.

Els

Adam Jacobs wrote:

> I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
> Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> Thank you.

I like this one:
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

the idiot

"Els" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2p0sg6prydgc.14r5pu68hkbfb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Adam Jacobs wrote:
>
> > I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in

html.
> > Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> > Thank you.

> I like this one:
> http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/color-blend/

ooh thats very good i must say.

jb

> ooh thats very good i must say.

I second the motion. Very handy.

Robert Frost-Bridges

Adam Jacobs wrote:

> I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
> Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> Thank you.

http://slayeroffice.com/tools/color_palette/

regards,
--
Robert
http://brightonfixedodds.net

dorayme

> From: Thomas Jespersen <(E-Mail Removed)>

> http://www.free-webmaster-tools.com/colorpicker.htm

I notice that this page is quite jumpy in my browsers when scrolling, not
graceful and smooth. This the same on other people's computers?

The facility at the bottom works only this way on my browser Wacom Mozilla
1.3.1: After choosing a color, and pressing the "display color" button,
nothing happens. But if I activate the scroll bar lightly after doing the
latter, it then displays the appropriate colour. Weird.

dorayme

Roy Schestowitz

Adam Jacobs wrote:

> I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
> Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> Thank you.

If you are using KDE, get the Color Picker which is installer by default.
You can put it in your system tray: Add -> Applet -> Color Picker. You then
just click any point on your screen and get its hex value. Takes 2 seconds
altogether.

If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com

Jonathan N. Little

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
<snip>
> If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
> Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...
>
> Roy

I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road!

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Roy Schestowitz

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> <snip>
>> If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this
>> sort. Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you
>> drive...
>>
>> Roy
>>

> I thought cell phones were a hazard on the road!

Explain to the cop that you needed to know the hex value of amber before
deciding whether to enter the junction or not.

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com