Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Tables

Tables

Jon Jervis

Just wondering whether or not I can change the alignment / colour etc of all
the individual cells within a table at once rather than adding "align /
color" tabs to every single one? I just want to <align="centre"> about 500
cells in one colour!!

Thanks for any help.

Jon.

Els

Jon Jervis wrote:

> Just wondering whether or not I can change the alignment / colour etc of all
> the individual cells within a table at once rather than adding "align /
> color" tabs to every single one? I just want to <align="centre"> about 500
> cells in one colour!!
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Jon.

HTML:

...etc..

CSS:

table.someclass td{
background-colorurple;
color:yellow;
text-align:center;
}

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Jon

Kewl! Thanks for your help.
Jon.

"Jon Jervis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondering whether or not I can change the alignment / colour etc of
> all the individual cells within a table at once rather than adding "align
> / color" tabs to every single one? I just want to <align="centre"> about
> 500 cells in one colour!!
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Jon.

How to get database metadata information (i.e. existing tables and columns in tables) Chris Brat Python 5 08-22-2006 05:25 PM
New AMD Turion 64 OPN & ID Tables Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-05-2005 02:17 PM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
Problem printing tables hbmath Firefox 0 08-23-2003 10:35 PM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM

Advertisments