Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IF flash installed THEN file.swf ELSE file.jpg

IF flash installed THEN file.swf ELSE file.jpg

Travis Newbury

Dennis wrote:
>>Yes. I like to save my loader for other things

> Like manure?

I think he was using a double-entendre and really speaking of his penis.
So unless he is into fudge packing, I think you misintrupeted is post.

Or I am full of ****....

--
-=tn=-

else if vs else { if A C++ 8 08-28-2010 08:55 PM
What's the use of the else in try/except/else? kj Python 15 05-23-2009 02:18 AM
for: else: - any practical uses for the else clause? metaperl.etc@gmail.com Python 25 09-30-2006 11:01 PM
If / Then / Else Help Needed - More then one condition possible? tbird2340@gmail.com Javascript 15 09-21-2006 01:27 PM