Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > html codes

html codes

Richie

hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

Richie Dawson

me

"Richie" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
>

> Richie Dawson

Joke ...?

Richie

No

Steve Pugh

"Richie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

<code> </code> is the correct HTML markup for sample computer code. I
suppose it could be called "really good" but that seems a bit over
enthusiastic to me.

Or did you have something else on mind?

Steve

Hywel Jenkins

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

Sorry mate, but you've just won the "Dumbass Question of the Month"
award. "HTML codes" to do what? Have you tried http://www.w3c.org/
yet?

--
Hywel

Kill the Crazy Frog
http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

Roy Schestowitz

Steve Pugh wrote:

> "Richie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

> <code> </code> is the correct HTML markup for sample computer code. I
> suppose it could be called "really good" but that seems a bit over
> enthusiastic to me.
>
> Or did you have something else on mind?
>
> Steve

I think it's a matter of terminilogy messed up or perhaps a misconception.
Some think of HTML source as code and this includes several people whom I
know. fundamental questions like that should probably be interpreted as:
"how do I write pages?" People who can sample computer code will often find
composing HTML pages unchallenging. They will hit the manual rather than
posting a one-liner in UseNet.

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com

Rob Shepherd

Richie wrote:
> hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
>

> Richie Dawson

Rap it up for the common good
Let us enlist the neighbourhood
It's OK, I've overstood
This is a wordy rappinghood. OK, bye.

Tomtomclub, 1980.

Thomas Jespersen

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:32:05 +0100, "Richie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

Here are some:

<code>
....etc...

--
Now Playing:
Dimension - historiadelosdulcementeperdidos

Toby Inkster

Richie wrote:

> hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

<form action="POST" class="REALLY GOOD"><HTML><CODE>s.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

William Hughes

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:32:05 +0100, in alt.html "Richie Dawson"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks

Here you go:

ugzy