Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Quick question on frame around table

Quick question on frame around table

Nick

I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the table
so it's not visable.

Thanks

Travis Newbury

Nick wrote:
> I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the table
> so it's not visable.

Do you mean the boarder? You can remove it with CSS. Go to
w3schools.com and take an hour to run through the classes there. You
will be rewarded with the ability to not depend on frontpage to do
everything for you. Your life (and html) will both be better for it.

--
-=tn=-

Nick

Ok thanks,I will try that. I'm just trying to get rid of some old articles
and sell it on ebay and trying to create page.

Oh yeah I meant border, what is CSS?

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JRkqe.17628$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nick wrote:
>> I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the
>> table so it's not visable.

> Do you mean the boarder? You can remove it with CSS. Go to w3schools.com
> and take an hour to run through the classes there. You will be rewarded
> with the ability to not depend on frontpage to do everything for you.
> Your life (and html) will both be better for it.
>
> --
> -=tn=-

David Dorward

Nick wrote:

Please don't top post: http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

> Oh yeah I meant border, what is CSS?

HTML describes the semantics of a document, and relationships to other
resources.

CSS describes how the document should look.

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Joe Mamma

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the
>table so it's not visable.

put border="0" after table
Joe