Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > My Computer

My Computer

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

For a cheap and simple and slightly effective way of doing some WM, get some zipties and bundle as many cables together as you can and it will look like one thick tube. You can get creative and zip tie cables behind your drives and stuff too.

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww_crimson
For a cheap and simple and slightly effective way of doing some WM, get some zipties and bundle as many cables together as you can and it will look like one thick tube. You can get creative and zip tie cables behind your drives and stuff too.
Actually I prefer the "folding" method of hiding cables well IDE cables that is. But I do use cables ties as not all wire can just float in the air. They are good to keep the cables where you want them without falling out of their hidden place.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

cable ties pwn, as if u would use them!!!!