Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > My Computer

My Computer

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I might do a Cable Hiding Example

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

Thx for all the responses everyone but I tried to hide as much of the cabling as I can but what you see is all I can really think of doing. Most of the cables that you do see either can't be hidden anymore then I try. Still If I had pics of my brothers computer to compare everyone would agree mine looks way cleaner. His PSU cables are everywhere and he has a smaller case. AS for lighting I can't wait for my dual cathode kit and also I am getting one of those tri-lighted fans. I know they look ugly I mean who wants a tri-lighted fan but it was only $2 on sale.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, why did u buy it... , u have to show us pics when u get the lights in

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

The cables on the Ultra do look really cool under UV light though, if that's your thing that is............. Me, I don't care about UV all that much. but I have a ton of it in my cases...........LOL.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

UV = ghood to the shins!

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

Not really a big fan of UV and when I bought a dual blue kit I totally forgot X-Connects have UV cables doh!. Though now that I think about I kinda actualy want UV lights just to see how it looks. Also I can't remember if the UV version was on sale at the time of purchase. It was a while back in Xoxide's newletter. I think it was 2 newsletters ago for anyone who still has it. I can't wait til Nov. Ah well its only lights no biggie though I can't wait to put em in.
Also I did a little bit a cable work to try to make things more clean. I'll get some more pics if I can see if my brother will let me borrow his digital camera. THe only main difference are the cables lying onthe buttomm of the case which I don't think you can see in the pics I post earlier.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Do you have blacklight? They do come in handy.

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

Nope no black lights

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

That's like me, no black lights and I have a LanParty MoBo and Ultra PSU..................

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i want your Lanparty BIO!!!!!, i dont mind the ultra PSU ether!!!