Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: <table align=left>

Re: <table align=left>

Lauri Raittila

in alt.html, Ben wrote:
> Question 1:
> how can I get ride of the space between..

cellpadding and cellspacing could be that space.

table {border-collapse:collapse;}

If this is unclear, provide URL to testcase.

> Question 2:
> What is the earliest browser that support this?

NN2 or 3, not sure which. Makes no difference though...

> is there program that use to test your website then tell you what browser
> support your function?

No. And all lists that tell what things browsers support are wrong as
well.

Utrecht, NL.
Support me, buy Opera:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/bu...tml?AID=882173