Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Overflow Scroll in Firefox

Overflow Scroll in Firefox

Els

> I'm a jolly nice person. I guess I was rather suspecting a rant about
> which browser does it best by the HTML fascists... so was a little
> quick off the trigger when it starts to go down that road.
>
> Apologies if indeed I'm wrong and you're not all adorned with
> swastikas, and indeed wish to assist someone trying to develop a
> solution using both the most common and the most adored browsers.

Rants will follow if you toppost again though!

Now - back to your initial request: did you add a complete doctype
declaration yet, and maybe even upload the problem page so we can have
a look at it?

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -