Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: <table align=left>

Re: <table align=left>

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Ben <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> how can I get ride of the space between..

What space? The only space I can see is the line break between the 2
tables. A URL and a more detailed description of the perceived problem
is essential for us to be able to assist you.

> What is the earliest browser that support this?

Supports what?

> is there program that use to test your website then tell you what browser
> support your function?

HTML doesn't have functions.

There are various compatibility charts on the net, but there is no
substitute for testing it properly.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

solitaire

Mark Parnell wrote:
> Previously in alt.html, Ben <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>

>>how can I get ride of the space between..

^^^
NO </td> tag