Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca

need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca

Ward

need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
http://www.thepurplebus.ca

Ward

Ward wrote:
> need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
> http://www.thepurplebus.ca

Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?
Fit in your screen etc.
I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

Hywel Jenkins

In article <9qhme.32$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Ward wrote:
> > need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
> > http://www.thepurplebus.ca

> Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?

Depends.

> Fit in your screen etc.

Yes, but what's the point of the iframe?

> I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

Freeware hardware?

--
Hywel

Kill the Crazy Frog
http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

dorayme

> From: Ward <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Ward wrote:
>> need help with my site....thepurplebus.ca
>> http://www.thepurplebus.ca

> Content and colours aside...Does it load alright?
> Fit in your screen etc.
> I made this thing using freeware(hardware & software) and little experience.

It inexplicably loads an internal scroll bar (up/down) in addition to the
normal browser on in IE 5.1.6 on a Mac for less than OS X when reducing the
width of the browser window a bit (eg on a 1024 x 768 screen, reducing to
about 800 wide triggers it). I notice in Mozilla Wacom 1.3.1 the double
scroll bar is standard. In this latter browser (an excellent one usually),
there are may "java.lang..." exception warning notices which have to be
clicked away every tome the window is resized.

The site "flashes" on and off when many actions are made 9like resizing a
window even a bit)

Do you need all this fancy doodle stuff (and I refer here to *nothing* about
content at all). Help? I suggest you get rid of all the javascript to begin
with. Get rid of all inline styles. Make an external stylesheet, or at least
one that is in the head. If you have little experience than be simpler and
forget all this fancy stuff till later. The content of your site does not
need it.

dorayme