Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Can someone please explain this?

Can someone please explain this?

Els

harry wrote:

>>> thanks

>> Could you please express your gratitude by replying below the bit you
>> are quoting, and snipping the irrelevant bits like sigs?

> thanks for your help, looks like I'm stuck with my original workaround -
> hiding/showing buttons every time the windows resizes!

Now, how did we tell you to show your gratitude?

(and besides: I think you're wrong about being stuck with that
workaround)

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

harry

sorry!

"(and besides: I think you're wrong about being stuck with that
workaround)" - It's the only thing that seems to work so for now I can live
with it!

many thanks once again

harry

Blinky the Shark

harry wrote:

> sorry!

Not top-posting does not mean deleting all context from your reply.

Not top-posting involves the highly technical but very useful skills
of using the down-arrow and/or page-down keys, or perhaps the use of a
scroll bar if keyboard impaired.

http://home.online.no/~shughes/a57998/quote.html#001a

http://blinkynet.net/comp/toppost.html

--