Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > FORM radio buttons not printing

FORM radio buttons not printing

rfrohrer

Are there circumstances where FORM radio buttons are not supposed to be
printing with the common browsers?

I have a Alumni Information Form ( confidential data ) that is not printing
the radio buttons, even if I create a version without any CSS.

I want Alumni to be able to print this first and gather data for entry
later.

But, the FORM radio buttons DO NOT PRINT.

Perhaps there is some commonly know method to get these to print that I am
not aware of.

Are other people experiencing this?

Is there a known circumvention?

claudineduplessis claudineduplessis is offline
Junior Member

I also can't get radiobuttons of an ASP.NET form to print. The checkboxes and all other controls are printing. Any suggestions?