Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Please criticue this site

Please criticue this site

Groove

http://www.sencesa.com/

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Groove" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.sencesa.com/

It does not have a liquid design but the question is also whether you wanted
to have it at all.

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php

Travis Newbury

Groove wrote:
> http://www.sencesa.com/

Very nice. Pleasing to the eye, easy to navigate, and I like your logo
too.

On the down side, You could clean up the code a little. There are a
lot of needless errors.

--
-=tn=-

SpaceGirl

Groove wrote:
> http://www.sencesa.com/

The design is okay, but I'm not sure about the two blended bars. I just
dont like the effect, but that might just be a taste thing.

You need to watch your spelling on the pages. There are a lot of
mistakes/incorrect words.

Bernhard Plugge

"Groove" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.sencesa.com/

very nice, as long as the images are displayed on the screen. if not (there
are many reasons not to display images), your site becomes unaccessible.

Travis Newbury

Bernhard Plugge wrote:
> > http://www.sencesa.com/

> very nice, as long as the images are displayed on the screen. if not

(there
> are many reasons not to display images), your site becomes

unaccessible.

Not inaccessible, but trickier....

But you know, if I go to a site with my images off (especially a site
whos main reason for existance is images), and can't get around. I
would think to myself, "Hey, I bet this guy is doing what a lot of
sites do, and he has his navigation dependent on me seeing an image. I
think I might turn them on and see the site..."

But that's just me.

--
-=tn=-

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Groove)
writing in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> http://www.sencesa.com/

To add to what others have said, if you set the background color for the
row that holds the navigation to a dark color, then users with images off
will still be able to see the navigation links.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

kchayka

Travis Newbury wrote:

> But you know, if I go to a site with my images off (especially a site
> whos main reason for existance is images),

They aren't selling images or image editing software, so any graphics at
the site aren't really relevant. Loading images in web pages is
unrelated to managing images on your hard-drive anyway, i.e. not loading
images due to a slow dial-up connection doesn't mean I don't have 10gb
of hard-drive dedicated to photos of my pet fish.

> and can't get around. I
> would think to myself, "Hey, I bet this guy is doing what a lot of
> sites do, and he has his navigation dependent on me seeing an image. I
> think I might turn them on and see the site..."

And how many others would say to themselves, "There are a zillion other
sites out there that have what I want without making me jump through
hoops first, so I guess I'll just mozy on to somewhere else."

> But that's just me.

It probably is.

Travis Newbury

kchayka wrote:
> And how many others would say to themselves, "There are a zillion other
> sites out there that have what I want without making me jump through
> hoops first, so I guess I'll just mozy on to somewhere else."

Well that is their prerogative.

--
-=tn=-

Travis Newbury

Adrienne wrote:
>>http://www.sencesa.com/

> To add to what others have said, if you set the background color for the
> row that holds the navigation to a dark color, then users with images off
> will still be able to see the navigation links.

Very good.

--
-=tn=-