Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Creating a popup window

Creating a popup window

Andrew Donaldson

Travis Newbury wrote:

> Yes, I was agreeing with you and re-enforcing your point.

Thanks

Andrew

dorayme

> From: Andrew Donaldson <(E-Mail Removed)>

> If you snip the bits of the post you're not replying to you'll become
> the teachers' pet hereabouts!

This would not work for me. I am a proven horrible child, mostly sent into
the corner.

I am going to steal the OPs jam tart in the playground when the teachers are
not looking for being such a goodie goodie and making boys like me look so
bad. Also I am going to put a frog under your jumper and run away...

dorayme

Andrew Donaldson

dorayme wrote:

[teachers' pet]

> This would not work for me. I am a proven horrible child, mostly sent into
> the corner.
>
> I am going to steal the OPs jam tart in the playground when the teachers are
> not looking for being such a goodie goodie and making boys like me look so
> bad. Also I am going to put a frog under your jumper and run away...

LOL. All that, and the class comedian too!

Andrew