Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: Has anybody succeeded in subscribing to Individual.Net?

OT: Has anybody succeeded in subscribing to Individual.Net?

PeteCresswell

Some months ago I tried, but couldn't get past ClickAndPay - desipite
swallowing reservations about opening up my credit card to automated
annual charges.

Today I tried again. For starters, screens started out in English,
then changed to German and clicking "Back" aborted the entire process -
losing all data on the previous screen.

Is it just me?

GigaNews looks kind of pricey...

Any recommendations for alternatives?

Sally Thompson

On 18 May 2005 17:08:20 -0700, "PeteCresswell"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Some months ago I tried, but couldn't get past ClickAndPay - desipite
>swallowing reservations about opening up my credit card to automated
>annual charges.
>
>Today I tried again. For starters, screens started out in English,
>then changed to German and clicking "Back" aborted the entire process -
>losing all data on the previous screen.

I had no trouble subscribing - was on the free version before. Why
don't you email them and ask them for advice? I've always found them
helpful. The email address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

HTH

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap

Igor Slyusar

PeteCresswell wrote on 18 May 2005 17:08:20 -0700:

> Has anybody succeeded in subscribing to Individual.Net?

Yes, I have done it some time ago. I was free user before it.

> Today I tried again. For starters, screens started out in English,
> then changed to German and clicking "Back" aborted the entire process -
> losing all data on the previous screen.
> Is it just me?

I had no problem with it. When I saw German, I did not click "Back". I just
chose English from the language menu and moved forward.

> Any recommendations for alternatives?

I looked for alternatives, even paid to TeraNews. But I did not find
anything better, so I returned to Individual.Net.

--
Regards, Igor Slyusar.