Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How control table placing?

How control table placing?

Erik Kullberg

How can I control the vertical distance (number of empty lines) between html
tables on the same html page?
I get vertical space like several empty lines between them but I have not
commanded any at all!

/ Erik

David Dorward

Erik Kullberg wrote:

> How can I control the vertical distance (number of empty lines) between
> html tables on the same html page?

By altering their top and bottom margins with CSS.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is