Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML and WAP file downloads?

HTML and WAP file downloads?

Amos E Wolfe

I have a couple of original MIDI files on a website I look after and I
wonder if it would be possible to make them available as mobile phone
"ringtones"?

Of course users could download with their browser and make their own
arrangements but how could I make it possible for users of WAP-enabled
phones to access them directly? I would make a special section i.e.
http://www.website.com/wap/ - but do I just use "normal" HTML or is there
something special?

A google search for things like WAP, HTML and the like just brings up
adverts and nothing useful.

-=# Amos E Wolfe #=-

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Amos E Wolfe <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> I have a couple of original MIDI files

Whoa! Deja vu!

Crosspost, don't multipost
Why and how to crosspost

Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
alt.html FAQ :: http://html-faq.com/

Toby Inkster

Amos E Wolfe wrote:

> do I just use "normal" HTML or is there something special?

Google: WML.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS