Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > changing colour of cursor

changing colour of cursor

William Park

It's not HTML related, but this newsgroup is the only one I subscribe to
related to anything web...

How do I change the colour of cursor in Firefox, when I'm typing in HTML
text forms?

--
William Park <(E-Mail Removed)>, Toronto, Canada

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, William Park <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> It's not HTML related, but this newsgroup is the only one I subscribe to
> related to anything web...

That's OK - the FAQ says anything web related is on-topic here.

> How do I change the colour of cursor in Firefox, when I'm typing in HTML
> text forms?

Um...you don't? That's a part of the OS, not your page.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au