Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Travis Newbury

Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.
--
-=tn=-

Els

Travis Newbury heeft geschreven in bericht ...

>Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Thanks

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:upmfe.16736$(E-Mail Removed):

> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Thank you and a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in your life.

--
Adrienne Boswell - Spane's Mother
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info/spane/

dorayme

> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.
> --
> -=tn=-

guess that includes me...

dorayme

or am I just paranoid? :}

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

"Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:upmfe.16736$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Thanks!

My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon!

--Tina

Travis Newbury

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. wrote:
> My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon!

The bitch!

--
-=tn=-

SpaceGirl

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. wrote:
> "Travis Newbury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:upmfe.16736$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

> Thanks!
>
> My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon!
>
> --Tina

Congrats lol.

Stewart Gordon

Travis Newbury wrote:
> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Welcome to the world.

Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

Stewart.

the 'group where everyone may benefit.

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Stewart Gordon <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:d5qoqk$okc$(E-Mail Removed):

> Travis Newbury wrote:
>> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

> Welcome to the world.
>
> Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
> ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
> So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
> happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day
>
> Stewart.

Still, it's a nice sentiment for those to whom it is applicable. When
you're on a deadline, and trying to get code working, and trying to get
dinner on the table, and trying to keep a toddler from getting into
whatever (and he does anyway and makes a mess that you have to clean up
NOW), and the phone is ringing, and someone is asking you where something
is (and you have no idea what -- let alone where it is), and you're ready
to tear your hair out -- it's good to see something like that, even if it's
not Mother's Day where you are.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

YOUNG MOTHERS LOVE THE 40D! Annika1980 Digital Photography 6 05-24-2008 10:48 PM
mothers day Tariq Ali Computer Support 5 03-17-2007 05:30 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Domain names (Some mothers do have them) Collector»NZ NZ Computing 5 11-25-2004 07:20 PM

Advertisments