Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML Links site

HTML Links site

Els

Toby Inkster wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> a certain real-name zealot's attempted sting about the use of nicks
>> instead of real (sounding) names on Usenet, which will fall on the deaf
>> ears of this responsibly-posting Usenet user.

> I don't see why you're bothered Blinky. You post using your real name,
> right?

Of course he is - he's even got his x-face showing a picture of
himself for verification.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

noSpAm0000

On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:53:18 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

> If you don't need bins and that one ever goes tits up, consider
> news.individual.net. $13US a year, very reliable, good spam filtering.
>
> Hey, why not replace the GG info with that one? There are other users
> of it, here, if you want a second or third opinion. (They were free until
> April 1st, ack Shirley.)

Thanks for the tip. I added it to the page and will upload it on the next
upload (probably later tonight).

Blinky the Shark

noSpAm0000 wrote:

> On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:53:18 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> If you don't need bins and that one ever goes tits up, consider
>> news.individual.net. $13US a year, very reliable, good spam
>> filtering.

>> Hey, why not replace the GG info with that one? There are other
>> users of it, here, if you want a second or third opinion. (They were
>> free until April 1st, ack Shirley.)

> Thanks for the tip. I added it to the page and will upload it on the
> next upload (probably later tonight).

I'm glad you made it through my garbled writing, which was supposed to
say something like, "If you don't need bins and want one that never goes
tits up..."

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263