Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Anchor

Anchor

Mike

Hello,

I have an anchor tag on a page that changes color after being clicked. I
believe IE does this. I do not want this to happen because the text color
then is almost unreadable on the background color I have. Is there a way to
set the text color and have IE leave it that way without changing IE? I
want to control it from my page definition.

Thanks,
Mike

marcus@myrealbox.com

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:21:14 -0400, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have an anchor tag on a page that changes color after being clicked. I
>believe IE does this. I do not want this to happen because the text color
>then is almost unreadable on the background color I have. Is there a way to
>set the text color and have IE leave it that way without changing IE? I
>want to control it from my page definition.

Mike

Super. It works.
Thank you very much Marcus.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:21:14 -0400, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I have an anchor tag on a page that changes color after being clicked. I
>>believe IE does this. I do not want this to happen because the text color
>>then is almost unreadable on the background color I have. Is there a way
>>set the text color and have IE leave it that way without changing IE? I
>>want to control it from my page definition.

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Leif K-Brooks

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

1998 called. It wants its markup back.

Jonathan N. Little

Leif K-Brooks wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

> 1998 called. It wants its markup back.

Try a little CSS

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/select...pseudo-classes

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

How to jump to an anchor? Robert Wehofer ASP .Net 2 11-17-2003 11:51 PM
Anchor Names in ASP AC ASP .Net 5 11-17-2003 07:07 AM
Postback and set focus to Page anchor Janaka ASP .Net 0 10-28-2003 11:48 AM
anchor question Mike P ASP .Net 1 08-05-2003 12:14 PM
moving to an anchor point programmatically Craig Phillips ASP .Net 2 07-03-2003 01:32 PM

Advertisments